Recent advances in robust control : theory and applications in robotics and electromechanics / edited by Andreas Mueller. monograph
- Rijeka, Croatia : InTech, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xi, 396 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Open Access Unrestricted online access
- Robust control has been a topic of active research in the last three decades culminating in H_2/H_\infty and \mu design methods followed by research on parametric robustness, initially motivated by Kharitonov's theorem, the extension to non-linear time delay systems, and other more recent methods. The two volumes of Recent Advances in Robust Control give a selective overview of recent theoretical developments and present selected application examples. The volumes comprise 39 contributions covering various theoretical aspects as well as different application areas. The first volume covers selected problems in the theory of robust control and its application to robotic and electromechanical systems. The second volume is dedicated to special topics in robust control and problem specific solutions. Recent Advances in Robust Control will be a valuable reference for those interested in the recent theoretical advances and for researchers working in the broad field of robotics and mechatronics.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 27424436