Supercooling / edited by Peter Wilson. : monograph
- Rijeka, Croatia : InTech, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 134 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Open Access Unrestricted online access
- Supercooled liquids are found in the atmosphere, in cold hardy organisms, in metallurgy, and in many industrial systems today. Stabilizing the metastable, supercooled state, or encouraging the associated process of nucleation have both been the subject of scientific interest for several hundred years. This book is an invaluable starting point for researchers interested in the supercooling of water and aqueous solutions in biology and industry. The book also deals with modeling and the formation subsequent dendritic growth of supercooled solutions, as well as glass transitions and interface stability.
- 9535101137 and 9789535101130
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 27424739