Viral replication / edited by German Rosas-Acosta
- Rijeka, Croatia : InTech, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (144 pages) : illustrations (some color)
- Additional Creators:
- Institute for New Technologies (Maastricht, Netherlands)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Open Access Unrestricted online access
- Influenza A virus multiplication and the cellular SUMOylation system -- West Nile Virus: basic principles, replication mechanism, immune response and important genetic determinants of virulence -- Hepatitis B virus genetic diversity: disease pathogenesis -- An overview of the immune evasion strategies adopted by different viruses with special reference to classical swine fever virus -- Viral replication strategies: manipulation of ER stress response pathways and promotion of IRES-dependent translation -- Antiviral replication agents.
- Related Titles:
- InTech Open Access Books
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 27424937