Treasury continues its formal process to promote U.S. policies at the International Monetary Fund
- Christoff, Joseph A.
- Washington, DC : U.S. Government Accountability Office, 
- Additional Creators:
- May, Stephanie J., International Monetary Fund, and United States. Government Accountability Office
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- GA 1.41:GAO-04-928 R
- Title from title screen (viewed on July 14, 2004).
Authors: Joseph A. Christoff, Director, International Affairs and Trade, Stephanie J. May, Managing Associate General Counsel.
"July 12, 2004."
Paper version available from: U.S. Government Accountability Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from GPO Access web site. Address as of 7/14/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=gao&docid=f:d04928r.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 2743512