Water infrastructure [electronic resource] : comprehensive asset management has potential to help utilities better identify needs and plan future investments : report to the Ranking Minority Member, Committee on Environment and Public Works, U.S. Senate
- Corporate Author:
- United States. General Accounting Office
- Additional Titles:
- Comprehensive asset management has potential to help utilities better identify needs and plan future investments and Water utility asset management
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. General Accounting Office, 
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- GA 1.13:GAO-04-461
- Title from title screen (viewed on July 27, 2004).
Paper version available from: U.S. General Accounting Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from GPO Access web site. Address as of 7/27/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=gao&docid=f:d04461.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 2743645