Bishop Chase's Reminiscences : an autobiography
- Chase, Philander, bp., 1775-1852
- Boston : J. B. Dow [etc., etc.], 1848.
- 2nd ed. / comprising a history of the principal events in the author's life to A.D. 1847.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes : frontispiece, (volumes 1: portrait) illustrations, plates
- "The present edition ... will be found to embrace all that is contained in the seven numbers with several hundred pages added new."--Introduction, I, p. vi.
Charter of Jubilee college: v. 2, p. -563.
Originally issued in numbers: no. 1-2, Peoria, Ill., S. H. Davis, printer, 1841; [no. 3-4, Peoria (?) Ill., S. H. Davis, printer (?) 1842 (?)]; no. 5-7, New York, R. Craighead, printer, 1843-44.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. Chicago, Library Resources, 1972. 1 microfiche ; 8 x 13 cm. Reduction ratio varies. (Library of American civilization).
Microform. La Crosse, Wis., Northern Micrographics, Inc., 1974. 13 microfiches ; 11 x 15 cm. (American autobiographies) Copied from the original located in the Wisconisn State Historical Society Library.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Kaplan. no. 1020.
View MARC record | catkey: 274574