Nurturing science and engineering talent : a discussion paper / the Government-University-Industry Research Roundtable, National Academy of Sciences
- Corporate Author:
- National Academy of Sciences (U.S.). The Government-University-Industry Research Roundtable
- Washington, D.C. : National Academy of Sciences, 1987.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 51 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- National Academy of Sciences (U.S.). Roundtable Group on Science and Engineering Talent
National Academy of Engineering
- "July 1987".
Symposium on Nurturing Science and Engineering Talent was held on September 29, 1986 at the Franklin Institute in Philadelphia, PA.
"... purpose of this paper is to stimulate discussion on how best to enhance the quality and quantity of science and engineering students into the 21st Century." -- cover.
Description based on surrogate.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 275009