Some thoughts on optimal mapping and coding of surfaces
- Peucker, Thomas K.
- Cambridge, Mass. : Laboratory for Computer Graphics and Spatial Analysis, Center for Environmental Design Studies, Graduate School of Design, Harvard University, 1969.
- Physical Description:
- 11, 3 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 1. ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Harvard University. Laboratory for Computer Graphics and Spatial Analysis
- Harvard papers in Theoretical Geography. Geography and the properties of surfaces series, no. 34
- Photocopy of typescript. Springfield, Va., National Technical Information Service, U.S. Dept. of Commerce. and "34the technical report - Office of Naval Research - Contract no. 00014-67A-0298."
- Binding notes:
- Bound with this are: Homological transformations in four-dimensional space / by C. Ernesto S. Lindgren ; A study of the movement of a point on a plane and in space / by C. Ernesto S. Lindgren ; Set of equal-value antipodal points for two continuous distributions / by C. Ernesto S. Lindgren ; An outline for the theory of man-made space : essays in urbanology, number one / Kozmas Balkus ; A structural taxonomy of spatial hierarchies / Michael Woldenberg.
View MARC record | catkey: 2750880