VA health care [electronic resource] : more outpatient rehabilitation services for blind veterans could better meet their needs : testimony before the Committee on Veterans' Affairs, House of Representatives / statement of Cynthia A. Bascetta
- Bascetta, Cynthia A., 1953-
- Additional Titles:
- Veterans Affairs health care : more outpatient rehabilitation services for blind veterans could better meet their needs and More outpatient rehabilitation services for blind veterans could better meet their needs
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Accountability Office, 
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Veterans' Affairs, United States. Department of Veterans Affairs, and United States. Government Accountability Office
- Testimony ; GAO-04-996 T
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Title from title screen (viewed on Aug. 5, 2004)., "For release ... July 22, 2004.", and Paper version available from: U.S. Government Accountability Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from GPO Access web site. Address as of 8/5/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=gao&docid=f:d04996t.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 2752832