Surface transportation [electronic resource] : many factors affect investment decisions : report to the Ranking Minority Member, Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, U.S. Senate
- Corporate Author:
- United States. General Accounting Office
- Additional Titles:
- Transportation investment decisions
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. General Accounting Office, 
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report provides information about the processes that state and regional transportation decisionmakers use to analyze and select transportation infrastructure investments.
- Title from title screen (viewed on Aug. 5, 2004)., "June 2004.", Paper version available from: U.S. General Accounting Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548., and "GAO-04-744."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2004. 1 microfiches : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from GPO Access web site. Address as of 8/5/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=gao&docid=f:d04744.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 2752882