Crop insurance : USDA needs to improve oversight of insurance companies and develop a policy to address any future insolvencies : report to congressional requesters
- Corporate Author:
- United States. General Accounting Office
- Additional Titles:
- Crop insurance : United States Department of Agriculture needs to improve oversight of insurance companies and develop a policy to address any future insolvencies and USDA needs to improve oversight of insurance companies and develop a policy to address any future insolvencies
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. General Accounting Office, 
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Agriculture
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- GA 1.13:GAO-04-517
- Title from title screen (viewed on Aug. 18, 2004).
Paper version available from: U.S. General Accounting Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2004. 1 microfiches : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from GPO Access web site. Address as of 8/18/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=gao&docid=f:d04517.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 2753233