Anwar-e-Suhaili : Iyar-i-Danish / Rai Krishnadasa
- Rāya Kr̥shṇadāsa, 1892-1980
- Additional Titles:
- Iyar-i Danish
- Varanasi : Bharat Kala Bhavan, Banaras Hindu University, 1999.
- Physical Description:
- 87 pages, 17 unnumbered leaves of plates : illustrations (some color) ; 37 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Eastwick, Edward Backhouse, 1814-1883, Kāshifī, Ḥusayn Vāʻiẓ, -1504 or 1505, Abū al-Faz̤l ibn Mubārak, 1551-1602, and Bharat Kala Bhavan
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Kāshifī, Ḥusayn Vāʻiẓ, -1504 or 1505. Anvār-i Suhaylī
- Abū al-Faz̤l ibn Mubārak, 1551-1602. ʻIyār-i dānish—Illustrations
- Bharat Kala Bhavan. Manuscript. No. 9069/1-27.
- Bharat Kala Bhavan. Manuscript. No. 9069/1-27—Illustrations
- Fables—Early works to 1800
- Illumination of books and manuscripts, Mogul Empire
- Includes the translated text (based on the Edward B. Eastwick translation of 1854) of the ʻIyār-i dānish, being a simplified version of the Anvār-i Suhaylī.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -87).
View MARC record | catkey: 2753498