Geopressured-geothermal energy in reservoir fluids of the northern Gulf of Mexico Basin / this map was prepared for the United States Geological Survey by the National Geophysical and Solar-Terrestrial Data Center, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration ; map produced by Paul J. Grim and George W. Berry
- Corporate Author:
- National Geophysical and Solar-Terrestrial Data Center
- [Reston, Va.] : The Survey, 1979. and Riverdale, MD : Unfolded map available from NOAA/National Ocean Survey, Distribution Division
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 62 x 115 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Grim, P. J. (Paul J.), Berry, George W., and Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:1,000,000. 1 cm equals approximately 10 km 1 in. equals approximately 16 miles ; Lambert conformal conic projection, based on standard parallels of 33° and 45° (W 100°--W 88°/N 31°--N 27°).
- "Map 3 of U.S. Geological Survey Circular 790, Assessment of geothermal resources of the United States, 1978." and Includes notes.
- Other Forms:
- Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
View MARC record | catkey: 2755020