Henry S. Mott, Arnold Plumer, and George Scott vs. the Pennsylvania Railroad Company et al. : bill in equity
- Hirst, William L. (William Lucas), 1802?-1876
- Additional Titles:
- To the honorable the justices of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, sitting in equity
- [Philadelphia, Pa.] : Printed by T.K. and P.G. Collins, 
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages, 1 unnumbered page (last pages blank) ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Mott, Henry S., 1811-1877, Plumer, Arnold, 1801-1869, Scott, George, Pennsylvania Railroad, Pennsylvania. Supreme Court, and T.K. & P.G. Collins (Firm)
- Seeking an injunction to stop a sale of canals and railroads on June 25, 1857.
- Cover title.
Title and imprint from Library Company of Philadelphia record in RLIN PALR02-B1021. Copy at Pennsylvania State University lacks cover.
Signed on p. 7: Wm. L. Hirst, solicitor for compl't.
- Binding notes:
- Bound with: Charter of the Lackawanna Rail Road Company and the several statutes of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania relating to the same / Lackawanna Railroad and Coal Company. New-York : Wm. W. Rose, 1855.
HE1031.R43 v.41 c.1 (Book) bound in Charter of the Lackawanna Rail Road Company and the several statutes of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania relating to the same : with the by-laws of the company
View MARC record | catkey: 2755085