Developments in Burma [microform] : joint hearing before the Subcommittee on Asia and the Pacific and the Subcommittee on International Terrorism, Nonproliferation, and Human Rights of the Committee on International Relations, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eighth Congress, second session, March 25, 2004
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on International Relations. Subcommittee on Asia and the Pacific
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2004. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- v, 102 pages ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committtee on International Relations. Subcommittee on International Terrorism, Nonproliferation, and Human Rights
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2004-0275-P., and "Serial no. 108-123."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the Committee web site. Address as of 9/30/04: http://wwwc.house.gov/international%5Frelations/108/92745.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2004. 2 microfiche : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2755740