Comprehensive outpatient rehabilitation facilities : high Medicare payments in Florida raise program integrity concerns : report to the Chairman, Committee on Finance, U.S. Senate
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Government Accountability Office
- Additional Titles:
- High Medicare payments in Florida raise program integrity concerns
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Accountability Office, 
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Finance
- Title from title screen (viewed on Sept. 16, 2004).
Paper version available from: U.S. Government Accountability Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from GPO Access web site. Address as of 9/16/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=gao&docid=f:d04709.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 2757708