The Soviet Union in the Third World, 1980-1982, an imperial burden or political asset [microform] : the Soviet Union in Africa, consolidation of gains / by Michael J. Dixon
- Dixon, Michael J.
- [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Research Service, Library of Congress, 1984.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 99 pages : 1 map ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- CRS report ; no. 85-67S
- Economic assistance, Soviet—Africa, Sub-Saharan
- Technical assistance, Soviet—Africa, Sub-Saharan
- Military assistance, Soviet—Africa, Sub-Saharan
- Soviet Union—Relations—Africa, Sub-Saharan
- Africa, Sub-Saharan—Relations—Soviet Union
- Communist countries—Relations—Africa, Sub-Saharan
- Africa, Sub-Saharan—Relations—Communist countries
- Cover title.
"Office of Senior Specialists."
Includes statistical tables.
"JX 1428 For. U.S.S.R.H."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Frederick, MD : University Publications of America, 1986. on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. Low reduction. (Major studies and issue briefs of the Congressional Research Service. 1985-1986 supplement ; reel 7, fr. 000058).
View MARC record | catkey: 2762666