Game-time decision making : high-scoring business strategies from the biggest names in sports / David Meltzer
- Meltzer, David C.
- New York : McGraw-Hill Education LLC, 
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 209 pages ; 24 cm
- Introduction -- Putting together your roster by building yourself -- Offensive/defensive mindset -- Coaching trees and growth -- Don't trip on the first down chains behind you -- Being "in the game" -- The offense and defense of branding -- The offense and defense of marketing -- The offense and defense of communication.
- "The difference between a good sports team and a championship-level sports team is about one thing: consistent decision making. Coaches who are able to make and execute the right decision at the right time are the ones who win championships time and time again. And the same holds true in business. In Game-Time Decision Making, David Meltzer taps into his four decades of experience in sports and business to help you turn your organization into a world-class industry player. You'll learn how to empower yourself to make the best decision in any given situation, and how to line your team up so you can effectively execute your decisions."--book jacket
- 9781260452617 alkaline paper
1260452611 alkaline paper
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 27680727