Re-coding homes through flexible interiors : emerging research and opportunities / by Nilufer Saglar Onay, S. Banu Garip, Ervin Garip
- Onay, Nilufer Saglar, 1976-
- Hershey, PA, USA : IGI Global, Engineering Science Reference, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xvii, 165 pages ; 27 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Garip, S. Banu, 1977- and Garip, Ervin, 1977-
- Re-coding homes: a mass customization tool to create flexibility for housing units / Nilufer Saglar Onay, Banu Garip, Ervin Garip -- Background: methodological and contextual aspects / Nilufer Saglar Onay, Banu Garip, Ervin Garip -- The project site: survey studies and evaluation of findings / Banu Garip, Nilufer Saglar Onay, Ervin Garip -- Genetic algorithms: stages of the study in the expert system / Ervin Garip, Nilufer Saglar Onay, Banu Garip, Orkan Z. Güzelci, Serkan Kocabay -- Design workshop: outcomes, models and prototypes / Nilufer Saglar Onay, Banu Garip, Ervin Garip -- Development of the user interface: recoding homes with user participation / Banu Garip, Nilufer Saglar Onay, Ervin Garip, Orkan Z. Güzelci.
- "This book examines the importance of combined structured research and design studies in the field of interior architecture. It discusses issues like flexibility, adaptability, and user-centered approaches in interior design studies by focusing on a research project called "A User-Centered Model Research Towards a Flexible Interior Spatial Design for Mass Housing Units"--
- 9781522589587 hardcover
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 27680800