Micro and local power markets / edited by Andreas Sumper
- Hoboken, NJ : John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 
- First edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Sumper, Andreas
- Power market fundamentals / Ingrid Munne-Collado, Pol Olivella-Rosell and Andreas Sumper -- Local and micro power markets / Ingrid Munn-Collado, Eduard Bullich-Massaguo, Monica Aragüos-Peñalba and Pol Olivella-Rosell -- Micromarket in microgrids / Bernt Bremdal and Iliana Ilieva.
- "The aim of the book is to provide the basis for understanding of micro power markets, emphasizing in its application for local initiatives, the grid integration of renewable-based generation and facilitating the decarbonization of the future electrical networks. Accordingly, the topics it will cover include: the basic principle of power markets; fundamentals of the power trading, valid for both wholesale and local markets will be described; definition of micro (technical aspects) and local (economic aspects) power markets. Basic organisation of such markets; design of Micro power markets, isolated from the wholesale markets. Design principles, trading schemes with energy, flexibility and services in a small market, taking into account also the economic and social dimensions; methodologies of the interaction between micro power markets and wholesale markets; business models for micro and local power markets; and regulatory issues of micro and local power markets"--
- 9781119434566 (Adobe PDF)
9781119434573 (electronic bk.)
1119434572 (electronic bk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 27683702