Essentials of marketing : a marketing strategy planning approach / William D. Perreault, Jr., Ph. D., University of North Carolina, Joseph P. Cannon, Ph. D. Colorado State University, E. Jerome McCarthy, Ph. D., Michigan State University
- Perreault, William D., Jr.
- New York : McGraw-Hill Education, 
- 14th edition.
- Physical Description:
- xliii, 717 pages : color illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Cannon, Joseph P. (Assistant professor of marketing) and McCarthy, E. Jerome (Edmund Jerome)
- Marketing's Value to Consumers, Firms, and Society -- Marketing Strategy Planning -- Evaluating Opportunities in the Changing Marketing Environment -- Focusing Marketing Strategy with Segmentation and Positioning -- Final Consumers and Their Buying Behavior -- Business and Organizational Customers and Their Buying Behavior -- Improving Decisions with Marketing Information -- Elements of Product Planning for Goods and Services -- Product Management and New-Product Development -- Place and Development of Channel Systems -- Distribution Customer Service and Logistics -- Retailers, Wholesalers, and Their Strategy Planning -- Promotion -- Introduction to Integrated Marketing Communications -- Personal Selling and Customer Service -- Advertising, Publicity, and Sales Promotion -- Pricing Objectives and Policies -- Price Setting in the Business World -- Ethical Marketing in a Consumer-Oriented World: Appraisal and Challenges -- Appendix A: Economics Fundamentals -- Appendix B: Marketing Arithmetic -- Appendix C: Career Planning in Marketing.
- 9780077861049 (alk. paper) and 0077861043 (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 645-685) and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 27684000