Management and administration for the OTA : leadership and application skills / editor, Karen Jacobs, EdD, OTR/L, CPE, FAOTA, Clinical Professor & Program Director, Distance Education Post-Professional Doctorate in Occupational Therapy Program, Boston University College of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences, Sargent College Department of Occupational Therapy, Boston, Massachusetts
- Additional Titles:
- Management and administration for the occupational therapy assistant
- Thorofare, NJ : SLACK Incorporated, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xvi, 166 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Jacobs, Karen, 1951-
- Contexts and health care / Ann McCullough -- Leadership and advocacy / Sarah McKinnon -- Credentialing / Karen Brady and Lisa Burns -- Reimbursement / Barbara Larson -- Marketing and promoting / Karen Jacobs -- Documentation and quality improvement / Brenda Kennell -- Supervision / Christi Vicino -- Fieldwork / Julie Ann Nastasi -- Communication skills : health literacy / Nancy Doyle -- Ethics / Kimberly Erler -- The importance of scholarship and scholarly practice for the OTA / Linda Niemeyer.
- 9781630910662 electronic bk. and 163091066X electronic bk.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 27684129