Supercomputing Frontiers [electronic resource] : 5th Asian Conference, SCFA 2019, Singapore, March 11-14, 2019, Proceedings / edited by David Abramson, Bronis R. de Supinski
- Theoretical Computer Science and General Issues ; 11416
- Restrictions on Access:
- Open Access Unrestricted online access
- Practical Resource Usage Prediction Method for Large Memory Jobs in HPC clusters -- A Crystal/Clear Pipeline for Applied Image Processing -- A Cache-Based Data Movement Infrastructure for On-Demand Scientific Cloud Computing -- PHINEAS: an Embedded Heterogeneous Parallel Platform -- MH-QEMU: Memory-State-Aware Fault Injection Platform -- Performance Evaluation and Analysis of Linear Algebra Kernels in the prototype Tianhe-3 Cluster.
- This open access book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 5th Asian Supercomputing Conference, SCFA 2019, held in Singapore in March 2019. The 6 full papers presented in this book were carefully reviewed and selected from 33 submissions. They cover a range of topics including memory fault handling, linear algebra, image processing, heterogeneous computing, resource usage prediction, and data caching.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 27685630