Captive state / Participant Media presents; a Lightfuse & Gettaway production ; produced by David Crockett, Rupert Wyatt ; written by Erica Beeney & Rupert Wyatt ; directed by Rupert Wyatt
- Universal City, CA : Universal Pictures Home Entertainment, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (approximately 110 minutes) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Wyatt, Rupert, 1972-, Beeney, Erica, Crockett, David (Film producer), Goodman, John, 1952-, Sanders, Ashton, 1995-, Majors, Jonathan, 1989-, Farmiga, Vera, Dunn, Kevin, 1956-, Ransone, James, 1979-, MGK, 1990-, Ruck, Alan, 1956-, Brewer, Madeline, 1992-, Simonsen, Rob, 1978-, Disenhof, Alex, 1986-, Groves, Andrew (Motion picture editor), Participant Media, Lightfuse & Gettaway (Firm), and Universal Pictures Home Entertainment (Firm)
- Language Note:
- In English or French; Spanish or French subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing (SDH); English descriptive audio track for people with visual disabilities (DVS).
- Chicago of the future looks vastly different than the iconic American city it is today. It has been occupied by aliens, and now the city is Ground Zero in a battle for control. Some residents are more than willing to work with the extra-terrestrial forces, but others are determined to resist. People on both sides believe that they are doing what is best for the city. Is Chicago better off with these alien occupiers, or should it return to its previous state?
- Related Titles:
- Container of (work): Captive state (Motion picture)
Container of (expression): Captive state (Motion picture). French
- Sound Characteristics:
Dolby Digital 5.1
Dolby Digital 2.0
- Video File Characteristics:
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Form of work:
- Motion pictures
- Audience Notes:
- MPAA rating: PG-13; for sci-fi violence and action, some sexual content, brief language and drug material.
- Originally released as a motion picture in 2019.
Anamorphic widescreen (2.39:1).
Special features: Igniting a war; Building the world of Captive State; Feature commentary with director/producer/co-writer Rupert Wyatt and producer David Crockett.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Costume designer, Abby O'Sullivan ; editor, Andrew Groves ; production designer, Keith P. Cunningham ; director of photography, Alex Disenhof; music, Rob Simonsen.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- John Goodman, Ashton Sanders, Jonathan Majors, Vera Farmiga, Colson Baker, Kevin Dunn, James Ransone, Alan Ruck, Madeline Brewer.
- Technical Details:
- DVD, region 1, NTSC, anamorphic widescreen (2.39:1) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1, Dolby Digital 2.0.
View MARC record | catkey: 27686415