Preventing sexual harassment in the congressional workplace : hearing before the Committee on House Administration, House of Representatives, One Hundred Fifteenth Congress, first session, November 14, 2017
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on House Administration
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2018.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (ii, 197 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline Women and the law
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.H 81/3:SE 9
- United States. Congress. House—Officials and employees—Discipline
- United States. Congress. House—Officials and employees—Training of.
- United States. Congressional Accountability Act of 1995
- Sexual harassment—United States—Prevention
- Legislators—Professional ethics—United States
- Administrative responsibility—United States
- Sexual harassment—Law and legislation—United States
- Sex discrimination—United States—Prevention
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 27687531