The Negro and the schools / by Harry S. Ashmore ; foreword by Owen J. Roberts
- Ashmore, Harry S.
- Chapel Hill : The University of North Carolina Press, 
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Second edition, June 1954.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xv, 239 pages) : maps, illustrations
- HeinOnline UNC Press law publications
HeinOnline civil rights and social justice
- "This book was originally published on May 16, 1954. On the following day the United States Supreme Court handed down a unanimous decision outlawing segregation in the public schools. This edition contains the full text of the Court decision (except for technical footnotes) and has been revised to bring the legal history of segregation up to date."--Title page verso.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 218-220) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 27687996