Artificial Intelligence for Communications and Networks [electronic resource] : First EAI International Conference, AICON 2019, Harbin, China, May 25-26, 2019, Proceedings, Part I / edited by Shuai Han, Liang Ye, Weixiao Meng
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- 1st ed. 2019.
- Physical Description:
- XVIII, 574 pages 303 illustrations, 206 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Han, Shuai, Ye, Liang, Meng, Weixiao, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Lecture Notes of the Institute for Computer Sciences, Social Informatics and Telecommunications Engineering, 1867-8211 ; 286
- This two-volume set LNICST 286-287 constitutes the post-conference proceedings of the First EAI International Conference on Artificial Intelligence for Communications and Networks, AICON 2019, held in Harbin, China, in May 2019. The 93 full papers were carefully reviewed and selected from 152 submissions. The papers are organized in topical sections on artificial intelligence, mobile network, deep learning, machine learning, wireless communication, cognitive radio, internet of things, big data, communication system, pattern recognition, channel model, beamforming, signal processing, 5G, mobile management, resource management, wireless position.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 27689058