Development of Transport by Telematics [electronic resource] : 19th International Conference on Transport System Telematics, TST 2019, Jaworze, Poland, February 27 - March 2, 2019, Selected Papers / edited by Jerzy Mikulski
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- 1st ed. 2019.
- Physical Description:
- XI, 449 pages 283 illustrations, 199 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Mikulski, Jerzy and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Section: Telematics in rail transport -- Telematic Applications for the Metropolitan Raillway System (MR) in the Górnośląsko-Zagłębiowska Metropolis -- Simulation of the Effect of Selected National Values on the Braking Curves of an ETCS Vehicle -- The Impact of New Telematics Solutions on the Safety of Railway Traffic on the Example of Modern Simulators Railway Traffic Control Devices -- The Software Framework for Simulating Railway Automation Systems Failures -- Railway Safety and Security Versus Growing Cybercrime Challenges -- Safety and Availability - Basic Attributes of Safety-Related Electronic Systems for Railway Signalling -- Safe Communication for Railway Transport Using the Example of Axle Counter -- Section: Telematics in road transport -- Creating a Virtual Environment for Practical Driving Tests -- Propagation Loss and Interference Analysis for 5G Systems in the Context of C-ITS System Implementation -- Traffic Accident Occurrence, its Prediction and Causes -- BIG DATA as Concept for Optimization of the Passage of Privileged Vehicles in City Traffic Network -- Optimization of Fixed Time Control of Road Intersection by Evolution Strategies -- Organizational Changes Related to the Launch of ITS on the Example of Lodz -- Using Wireless Sensor Networks for Vehicles and Pedestrian Movement Tracking -- Modelling of the Movement of Designed Vehicles on Parking Space for Designing Parking -- Selected Telematics Solutions in City Transport -- System for Planning and Monitoring Driving Strategy -- Liquefied Petroleum Gas Transport Service Improvement via Telematics Support -- The Intelligent Transport System Concept for Post - Disaster Infrastructure under Reconstruction -- Selected Problems of a Motor Vehicle Motion in a Turn After Steering Wheel Release -- Application of Telematics Solutions for Improvement the Availability of Electric Vehicles Charging Stations -- How to Implement Telematics into the Urban Public Transportation System in Addis Ababa, Concept Study -- Section: Telematics in marine transport -- AIS Data Acquisition for Intelligent System for Obtaining Statistics -- The Determination of the Sea Navigator Safety Profile Using Data Mining -- Comparative Analysis of the Usefulness of AIS and ARPA for Anti-Collision Purposes and Detection of Ship Manoeuvres -- Section: Telematics in air transport -- A Method of Evaluating Air Traffic Controller Time Workload -- The Concept of Quality Assurance and Data Incompatibilities Management in Intelligent Air Transport Systems. -Model Tests on an Integration Method of Collision Avoidance and Radio Communication Systems with Helmet-Mounted Imaging Systems in Order to Increase Safety of Air Transport Systems -- Section: General about Telematics. -Modern Telematics and ITS Impact on Safety Development -- Inclination for Customer Citizenship Behaviour on Transportation Market -- Control of Compliance with the Ban on Illegal Work and Illegal Employment in the Sector of Road Freight Transport.
- This book constitutes selected papers from the 19th International Conference on Transport Systems Telematics, TST 2019, held in Jaworze, near Bielsko-Biala, Poland, in March 2019. The 31 full papers presented in this volume were carefully reviewed and selected from 104 submissions. They were organized in topical sections named: telematics in rail transport; telematics in road transport; telematics in marine transport; telematics in air transport; and general about telematics.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer eBooks
View MARC record | catkey: 27689065