Recent Trends in Algebraic Development Techniques [electronic resource] : 24th IFIP WG 1.3 International Workshop, WADT 2018, Egham, UK, July 2-5, 2018, Revised Selected Papers / edited by José Luiz Fiadeiro, Ionuț Țuțu
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- 1st ed. 2019.
- Physical Description:
- IX, 175 pages 849 illustrations, 7 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Fiadeiro, José Luiz, Tutu, Ionut, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Theoretical Computer Science and General Issues ; 11563
- Role-based Development of Dynamically Evolving Esembles -- Parameterized Strategies Specication in Maude -- An Algebraic Theory for Data Linkage -- Institutions for SQL Database Schemas and Datasets -- Finite Limits and Anti-Unication in Substitution Categories -- A Flexible Categorial Formalisation of Term Graphs as Directed Hypergraphs -- Term Charters -- Constructing Constraint-Preserving Interaction Schemes in Adhesive Categories -- Structuring Theories with Implicit Morphisms.
- This book constitutes the thoroughly refereed post-conference proceedings of the 24th IFIP WG 1.3 International Workshop on Algebraic Development Techniques, WADT 2018, held in Egham, UK in July 2018. The 9 revised papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 13 submissions. The contributed presentations covered a range of topics: specification and modelling languages such as CASL, Event-B, Maude, MMT, and SRML; foundations of system specification such as graph transformation, categorical semantics, fuzzy and temporal logics, institutions, module systems and parameterization, refinement, static analysis, and substitutions; and applications including categorical programming, communicating finite state machines, neuralsymbolic integration, relational databases, and service-oriented computing.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 27689162