Advances in Practical Applications of Survivable Agents and Multi-Agent Systems: The PAAMS Collection [electronic resource] : 17th International Conference, PAAMS 2019, Ávila, Spain, June 26-28, 2019, Proceedings / edited by Yves Demazeau, Eric Matson, Juan Manuel Corchado, Fernando De la Prieta
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- 1st ed. 2019.
- Physical Description:
- XV, 292 pages 192 illustrations, 99 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Demazeau, Yves, Matson, Eric, Corchado, Juan Manuel, De la Prieta, Fernando, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence ; 11523
- Regular Papers -- Financial Market Data Simulation using Deep Intelligence Agents -- Multiagent Reinforcement Learning Applied to Traffic Light Signal Control -- Network effects in an Agent-Based Model of tax evasion with social influence -- Approximating Multi-Attribute Resource Allocations Using GAI Utility Functions -- Multimap Routing for Road Traffic Management -- MASS CUDA: A General GPU Parallelization Framework for Agent-Based Models -- Practical Applications of Multiagent Shepherding for Human-Machine Interaction -- Smart Farming - Open Multi-Agent Platform and Eco-System of Smart Services for Precision Farming -- Massive Multi-Agent Data-Driven Simulations of the GitHub Ecosystem -- Selecting trustworthy partners by the means of untrustworthy recommenders in digitally empowered societies -- Towards Agent-oriented Blockchains: Autonomous Smart Contracts -- A New Deep Hierarchical Neural Network Applied in Human Activity Recognition (HAR) Using Wearable Sensors -- Identifying Knowledge from the Application of Natural Deduction Rules in Propositional Logic -- Multi-agent coordination for on-demand data gathering with periodic information upload -- QoS-aware Agent Capabilities Composition in HARMS multi-agent systems -- Generating real context data to test user dependent systems - application to multi-agent systems -- Towards Profile and Domain Modelling in Agent-based Applications for Behavior Change -- Towards Topological Analysis of Networked Holonic Multi-agent Systems -- Modeling adaptive agents behaviors in artificial financial market -- Demo Papers -- A Demonstration of Generative Policy Models in Coalition Environments -- An Agent-Swarm Simulator for Dynamic Vehicle Routing Problem Empirical Analysis -- An Agent Based Technique for Improving Multi-Stakeholder Optimisation Problems -- SMACH : Multi-Agent Simulation of Human Activity in Households -- Modular and Self-organized Conveyor System using Multi-agent Systems -- Agent Process Modelling - When Multiagent Systems meet Process Models and Microservices -- Finding Fair Negotiation Algorithms to Reduce Peak Electricity Consumption in Micro Grids -- Giving Camel to artifacts for Industry 4.0 integration challenges -- EMiR 2.0: A cognitive assistant robot for elderly -- AncientS-ABM: A novel tool for Simulating Ancient Societies -- Social Recommendations: Have We Done Something Wrong? -- Multi-agent coordination for data gathering with periodic requests and deliveries -- Demonstration of Multiagent Reinforcement Learning Applied to Traffic Light Signal Control -- Heráclito: Intelligent Tutoring System for Logic.
- This book constitutes the proceedings of the 17th International Conference on Practical Applications of Agents and Multi-Agent Systems, PAAMS 2019, held in Ávila, Spain, in June 2019. The 19 regular and 14 demo papers presented in this volume were carefully reviewed and selected from 55 submissions. They deal with the application and validation of agent-based models, methods, and technologies in a number of key applications areas, including: Agronomy and Internet of Things, coordination and structure, finance and energy, function and autonomy, humans and societies, reasoning and optimization, traffic and routing.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 27689163