Imaging of CNS Infections and Neuroimmunology [electronic resource] / edited by Bo Gao, Hongjun Li, Meng Law
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- 1st ed. 2019.
- Physical Description:
- XIV, 213 pages 139 illustrations, 12 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Gao, Bo, Li, Hongjun, Law, Meng, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Introduction Of Central Nervous System Infections -- Introduction Of Neuroimmunology -- Common symptoms and physical examination -- Cerebrospinal Fluid In Neuroinfections & Neuroimmunology -- Imaging Strategy of CNS Infections -- Viral Infections and Related Diseases -- Bacterial and Mycoplasmal Infections -- Other Specific Entities -- Parasite Infections -- Opportunistic Infections -- Cerebrovascular Complications Of Infection -- Neuro-Infectious Disorders of Childhood -- Multiple Sclerosis and Other Demyelinating Diseases -- Cerebral Vasculitis -- Inflammatory Diseases of the Meninges -- Granulomatous Diseases -- Autoimmune Encephalitis.
- This book summarizes the imaging characteristics and theory of CNS infections, serving as a clinical guidance and having a practical significance for the understanding, prevention and diagnosis of infectious neurology. It includes extensive CT, MRI images on gross anatomy, pathological tissue, immunohistochemistry, electronic speculum, etc. It is divided into 19 chapters according to infectious types. On the basis of imaging diagnosis, through the cross research of imaging with autopsy and pathology, the imaging characteristics and evolution was revealed. This book will be a valuable reference on the clinical practice and research of neuroinfections.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 27689224