Internet of Things - ICIOT 2019 [electronic resource] : 4th International Conference, Held as Part of the Services Conference Federation, SCF 2019, San Diego, CA, USA, June 25-30, 2019, Proceedings / edited by Valerie Issarny, Balaji Palanisamy, Liang-Jie Zhang
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- 1st ed. 2019.
- Physical Description:
- IX, 141 pages 120 illustrations, 68 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Issarny, Valérie
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Information Systems and Applications, incl. Internet/Web, and HCI ; 11519
- Underground Environment Aware MIMO Design Using Transmit and Receive Beamforming in Internet of Underground Things -- Evaluation of Heterogeneous Scheduling Algorithms for Wavefront and Tile Parallelism in Video Coding -- A Method to Secure IoT Devices Against Botnet Attacks -- Clearer than Mud: Extending Manufacturer Usage Description (MUD) for Securing IoT Systems -- A WS-Agreement Based SLA Ontology for IoT Services -- IoT for Fault Detection in Thailand -- IoT-Based Monitoring and Control Systems for Window Energy Management: Design and Implementation -- Online Conditions Monitoring of End-Mill Based on Sensor Integrated Smart Holder -- Context-Aware Continuous Authentication and Dynamic Device Pairing for Enterprise IoT -- Smart IoT In-Car Life Detector System to Prevent Car Deaths -- Cloud-Based IoT Smart Parking System for Minimum Parking Delays on Campus.
- This book constitutes the proceedings of the International Conference on Internet of Things, ICIOT 2019, held as part of SCF 2019, in San Diego, CA, USA, in June 2019. The 8 full and 3 short papers presented in this volume were carefully reviewed and selected from 16 submissions. With the rapid advancements of mobile Internet, cloud computing and big data, device-centric traditional Internet of Things (IoT) is now moving into a new era which is termed as Internet of Things Services (IOTS). In this era, sensors and other types of sensing devices, wired and wireless networks, platforms and tools, data processing/visualization/analysis and integration engines, and other components of traditional IoT are interconnected through innovative services to realize the value of connected things, people, and virtual Internet spaces.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 27689630