Pervasive Computing Paradigms for Mental Health [electronic resource] : 9th International Conference, MindCare 2019, Buenos Aires, Argentina, April 23-24, 2019, Proceedings / edited by Pietro Cipresso, Silvia Serino, Daniela Villani
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- 1st ed. 2019.
- Physical Description:
- XI, 276 pages 74 illustrations, 51 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Cipresso, Pietro, Serino, Silvia, Villani, Daniela, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Lecture Notes of the Institute for Computer Sciences, Social Informatics and Telecommunications Engineering, 1867-8211 ; 288
- Virtual-reality Music-based Elicitation of Awe: When Silence is better than Thousands Sounds -- Clara: Design of a New System for Passive Sensing of Depression, Stress and Anxiety in the Workplace -- SystEm of Nudge theory-based ICT applications for OldeR citizens: The SENIOR Project -- Virtual Reality for Anxiety and Stress-Related Disorders: A SWOT Analysis -- Experiencing dementia from inside: The expediency of immersive presence -- Psychological correlates of interoceptive perception in healthy population -- Development of a computational platform to support the screening, surveillance, prevention and detection of suicidal Behaviours -- Anthropometry and scan: A computational exploration on measuring and imaging -- Immersive episodic memory assessment with 360° videos: the protocol and a case study -- An Internet-based intervention for depressive symptoms: Preliminary data of the contribution of behavioral activation and positive psychotherapy strategies -- Usability of a transdiagnostic Internet-based protocol for anxiety and depression in community patients -- How can we implement single-case experimental designs in group therapy and using digital technologies: a study with fibromyalgia patients -- An attempt to estimate depressive status from voice -- Usability, acceptability, and feasibility of two technology based devices for mental health screening in perinatal care: a comparison of web versus app -- Feasibility and utility of Pain Monitor: A smartphone application for daily monitoring chronic pain -- Discrimination of Bipolar Disorders Using Voice -- Exploring Affect Recall Bias and the Impact of Mild Depressive Symptoms: An Ecological Momentary Study -- Full Body Immersive Virtual Reality System with Motion Recognition Camera targeting the treatment of Spider Phobia -- Evaluation of a self-report system for assessing mood using facial expressions -- Testing a lights out virtual environment in pathological gamblers' anxiety -- Promoting wellbeing in pregnancy: a multi-component -- Positive Psychology and Mindfulness-based mobile App -- Beyond cognitive rehabilitation: immersive but noninvasive treatment for elderly.
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Pervasive Computing Paradigms for Mental Health, MindCare 2019, held in Buenos Aires, Argentina, in April 2019. The 22 papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 38 submissions and present new paradigms in mental healthcare, in parallel with compelling questions about how it is possible to promote and structure these changes to improve physical well-being.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 27690022