Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, and Computer Graphics [electronic resource] : 6th International Conference, AVR 2019, Santa Maria al Bagno, Italy, June 24-27, 2019, Proceedings, Part II / edited by Lucio Tommaso De Paolis, Patrick Bourdot
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- 1st ed. 2019.
- Physical Description:
- XXIII, 475 pages 304 illustrations, 269 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- De Paolis, Lucio Tommaso, Bourdot, Patrick, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Image Processing, Computer Vision, Pattern Recognition, and Graphics ; 11614
- The 2-volume set LNCS 11613 and 11614 constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, and Computer Graphics, AVR 2019, held in Santa Maria al Bagno, Italy, in June 2019. The 32 full papers and 35 short papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from numerous submissions. The papers discuss key issues, approaches, ideas, open problems, innovative applications and trends in virtual and augmented reality, 3D visualization and computer graphics in the areas of medicine, cultural heritage, arts, education, entertainment, military and industrial applications. They are organized in the following topical sections: virtual reality; medicine; augmented reality; cultural heritage; education; and industry. .
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 27690307