Nanophotonics, Nanooptics, Nanobiotechnology, and Their Applications [electronic resource] : Selected Proceedings of the 6th International Conference Nanotechnology and Nanomaterials (NANO2018), August 27-30, 2018, Kyiv, Ukraine / edited by Olena Fesenko, Leonid Yatsenko
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- 1st ed. 2019.
- Physical Description:
- XVIII, 473 pages 222 illustrations, 130 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Fesenko, Olena
I︠A︡t︠s︡enko, L. P. (Leonid Petrovich)
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Springer Proceedings in Physics, 0930-8989 ; 222
- PartI: Nanophotonics and nanooptics -- Chapter1: SiO2/n-Si template for copper nanostructures formation -- Chapter2: Synthesis, morphology, structure and luminescence properties of Bi-containing phosphates: review and detailed consideration on the example of Pr3+ - doped BiPO4 nanopowders -- Chapter3: Anomalous Change of Refractive Index for Au Sols under Laser Illumination -- Chapter4: Development of the waveguide photonic crystal structures formed by distribution of nanoparticles in polymer matrix -- Chapter5: Optical phenomena in nanoscale tin dioxide films obtained by means of polymersf -- Chapter6: Optical Properties of Polytetrafluoroethylene-Carbon Nanotubes Composite in the Light Spectrum Range 320-1000 nm -- Chapter7: Based on pneumatic photonic structures high accuracy measurement procedure for the universal gas constant -- Chapter8: Nanoscale photocatalytic layers with titania on stainless steel foil -- Chapter9: New methacrylic polymers with heterocyclic analogs of stilbene in side chain - promising materials for optoelectronics -- Chapter10: Electro-Transport Properties of Ultraviolent irradiated carbon nanotubes -- Chapter11: New Method for rapid Digital Hologram Processing -- Chapter12: Theory of Exciton States in Nanosystems Containing Dielectric Quantum Dots -- PartII: Nanobiotechnology -- Chapter13: Magnetic resonance nanotherapy for malignant tumors -- Chapter14: Nanoporous biochar for removal of toxic organic compounds from water -- Chapter15: The Regularities of Sorption of Substances of Different Nature by pH-sensitive Acrylic Hydrogels for Plant Nanofertilizer Formation -- Chapter16: Effect of porosity on ion transport through polymers and polymer-based composites containing inorganic nanoparticles (review) -- chapter17: Features of the influence of UFS / raffinose nanocomposites on in vitro cultivation of a gamets of swine -- Chapter18: The infrared and Raman spectra of acetaminophen - cholesterol complex: DFT study -- Chapter19: Change in functional state of bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells after incubation with silver nanoparticles -- PartIII: Applications -- Chapter20: Challenges in Studying the Incorporation of Nanomaterials to Building Materials on Microbiological Models -- Chapter21: Computational studies of adsorption of toxic molecules and anions on the surface of doped and functionalized carbon nanotubes -- Chapter22: Single-molecule conductance theory using different orbitals for different spins: Applications to π-electrons in graphenes molecules -- Chapter23: Nanostructure complexes in water from the position of SPE-effect and theory of water, created by J. Preparata -- Chapter24: Nanocomposite hydrogels containing silver nanoparticles as materials for wound dressings -- Chapter25: Green synthesis of magnetic spinel nanoparticles -- Chapter26: Properties of ultra-thin lipid layers surrounding boron-nitride nanotube - computer simulation study -- Chapter27: Properties of n-cyanobifenyl nematogene phases formed between carbon nanotube arrays - computer simulation study -- Chapter28: Tryptophan-stabilized plasmonic Fe3O4/Ag nanoparticles -- Chapter29: Influence of Mg content on structural and magnetic properties of green synthesized Li0.5-0.5xMgxFe2.5-0.5xO4 (0.0 £ x £ 0.8) nanoferrites -- Chapter30: Current State of Fuel Cell Research -- Chapter31: Synthesis and study of methacrylic monomers and polymers on the basis of aurones.
- This book highlights some of the latest advances in nanotechnology and nanomaterials from leading researchers in Ukraine, Europe, and beyond. It features contributions from participants in the 6th International Science and Practice Conference Nanotechnology and Nanomaterials (NANO2018) in Kiev, Ukraine on August 27-30, 2018 organized by the Institute of Physics of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, University of Tartu (Estonia), University of Turin (Italy), and Pierre and Marie Curie University (France). Internationally recognized experts from a wide range of universities and research institutions share their knowledge and key results on nanooptics, energy storage and biomedical applications. This book's companion volume also addresses topics such as materials properties, behavior, and synthesis. .
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 27690339