CFPB's role in empowering predatory lenders : examining the proposed repeal of the Payday Lending Rule : hearing before the Subcommittee on Economic and Consumer Policy of the Committee on Oversight and Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixteenth Congress, first session, May 16, 2019
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Oversight and Reform. Subcommittee on Economic and Consumer Policy
- Additional Titles:
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau's role in empowering predatory lenders
Examining the proposed repeal of the Payday Lending Rule
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2019.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 22 pages)
- "Serial no. 116-25."
Access ID (govinfo): CHRG-116hhrg36641.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Hearing witnesses: Thomas Pahl, Policy Associate Director for Research, Markets and Regulations, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Date of hearing: 2019-05-16.
View MARC record | catkey: 27691721