Honoring the nation's small business heroes : hearing before the Committee on Small Business, United States House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixteenth Congress, first session, hearing held May 8, 2019
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Small Business
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2019.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 96 pages) : illustration
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.SM 1:116-018
Small Business Committee document number 116-018
- "Small Business Committee document number 116-018."
Access ID (govinfo): CHRG-116hhrg36208.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Hearing witnesses: Ms. Gia Giasullo, Owner, Brooklyn Farmacy & Soda Fountain, Brooklyn, NY; Ms. Amy Fox, President & Operations, Spiral Brewery, Hastings, MN; Mr. Nels Leader, Vice President, Bread Alone Bakery, Lake Katrine, NY; Mr. Robert Hoffman, Broker, Robert Hoffman Realty Inc., Albert Lea, MN; Mr. Jason Brochu, President and Co-Owner, Pleasant River Lumber, Dover-Foxcroft, ME; Mr. Bill Skalish, Owner, Granite Tech, Inc. and The Benchmark GRP, LLC, Landenberg, PA; Mr. Jerry Kortesmaki, Owner, London Road Rental Center, Duluth, MN; Mr. Dave Walton, Farmer, Iowa Soybean Association, Wilton, IA; Ms. Brittney Reese, Co-Founder and Head FIT Coach, FIT & NU, Aurora, CO; Ms. Colleen Cruze Bhatti, Owner, Cruze Farm, Knoxville, TN; Mr. Shawn Pulford, CEO, LB Water, Chambersburg, PA.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Date of hearing: 2019-05-08.
View MARC record | catkey: 27691755