The provision of housing for the rural elderly under major Federal housing programs [microform] : an analysis of the geographic distribution of program benefits accruing to rural elderly persons under major subsidized housing programs / prepared for the Subcommittee on Rural Development of the Committee on Agriculture and Forestry, United States Senate
- Parente, Francis R.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1973.
- Physical Description:
- v, 28 pages ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Agriculture and Forestry. Subcommittee on Rural Development
Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- At head of title: 93d Congress, 1st session. Committee print.
Prepared by Francis R. Parente, Congressional Research Service, Library of Congress.
"November 20, 1973."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Arlington, Va. : University Publications of America, 1975. on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. Low reduction. (Major studies of the Legislative Reference Service/Congressional Research Service ; reel 17, fr. 0715).
View MARC record | catkey: 2769216