Critique of "Housing in the seventies" [microform] : analysis of the HUD study of housing policy and programs / prepared in response to a request by the Housing and Urban Affairs Subcommittee of the Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs by the Congressional Research Service, Library of Congress
- Schechter, Henry B.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1974.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 106 pages ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs. Subcommittee on Housing and Urban Affairs, Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service, and United States. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- At head of title: 93d Congress, 2d session. Committee print. and Prepared by Henry B. Schechter.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Arlington, Va. : University Publications of America, 1975. on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. Low reduction. (Major studies of the Legislative Reference Service/Congressional Research Service ; reel 17, fr. 1177.
View MARC record | catkey: 2769223