Migration, education and change / edited by Sigrid Luchtenberg
- London ; New York : Routledge, 2004.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 212 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Luchtenberg, Sigrid, 1946-
- Routledge research in education ; 7
- Introduction / Sigrid Luchtenberg -- Transnationalism and migration : new challenges for the social sciences and education / Ludger Pries -- (New forms of) migration : challenges for education / Sigrid Luchtenberg -- Collective solidarity and the construction of social identities in school : a case study on immigrant youths in post-unification West Berlin / Sabine Mannitz -- The education of migrants and minorities in Britain / Sally Tomlinson -- Discovering the ethnicized school : the case of France / Françoise Lorcerie -- New migration in Europe : educational changes and challenges, a perspective from Greece / Soula Mitakidou and Giorgos Tsiakalos -- European perspectives on immigrant minority languages at home and at school / Guus Extra and Kutlay Ya*gmur -- Sweden as a multilingual and multicultural nation : effects on school and education / Tore Otterup -- Australia : educational changes and challenges in response to multiculturalism, globalization and transnationalism / Christine Inglis.
- 0415322030 (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 2769848