The Mathematics Education of Prospective Secondary Teachers Around the World [electronic resource]
- Strutchens, Marilyn E.
- New York : Springer Oct. 2016
- Physical Description:
- viii, 58 p. ill 23.500 x 015.500 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Losano, Leticia
Da Ponte, Joao Pedro
Cyrino, Marcia Cristina De Costa Trindade
Leatham, Keith R.
Peterson, Blake E.
Zbiek, Rose Mary
- ICME-13 Topical Surveys Ser
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation This volume shares and discusses significant new trends and developments in research and practices related to various aspects of preparing prospective secondary mathematics teachers from 2005-2015. It provides both an overview of the current state-of-the-art and outstanding recent research reports from an international perspective.
3319389645 (Trade Paper)
- Audience Notes:
- Trade Springer
View MARC record | catkey: 27707806