Whose man in Havana? [electronic resource] : adventures from the far side of diplomacy / John W. Graham
- Graham, John W. (John Ware), 1934-
- Calgary, Alberta : University of Calgary Press, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- xx, 308 pages : illustrations, maps, portraits ; 23 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- "A memoir, the purpose of which is to inform, stimulate and, in so far as possible, to entertain those with an interest in the intricacies, confusion, light and darkness of international relations as encountered occasionally at headquarters, but more often in turbulent/exotic circumstances in the field. Three quarters of the book is focused on Latin America and the Caribbean. Other chapters range across Bosnia, the UK, Ukraine, Kyrgyzstan, Palestine and Crete. The methodology is a mix of anecdotal and analytic."--
- 9781552388242 (paperback)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 27714403