Truck transportation patterns of Chicago / Jerome Donald Fellman
- Fellmann, Jerome D., 1926-
- Chicago : University of Chicago : Dept. of Geography, 1950.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 109 pages : illustrations, maps ; 23 cm.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- University of Chicago. Dept. of Geography. Research paper ; no. 12
- Dissertation Note:
- University of Chicago.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 106-109).
- Binding notes:
- Bound with this are: Areal pattern of religious institutions in Cincinnati / by Wesley Akin Hotchkiss ; Recreational occupance of the Moraine lake region of Northeastern Illinois and southeastern Wisconsin / by Robert Alexander Harper.
View MARC record | catkey: 2771593