Skin tight : the sensibility of the flesh / organized by the Museum of Contemporary Art, Chicago
- Chicago : Museum of Contemporary Art, 2004. and New York : Distributed by D.A.P./Distributed Art Publishers.
- Physical Description:
- 22 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 25 cm + 10 sheets (color ; 25 x 39 cm folded to 25 x 20 cm)
- Additional Creators:
- Chivaratanond, Sylvia, Bonnet, Frédéric, Evans, Caroline, Carrara, Gillion, Esch, Gerdi, Edelkoort, Lidewij, Museum of Contemporary Art (Chicago, Ill.), Naples Museum of Art (Naples, Fla.), and Stephan Weiss Studio (New York, N.Y.)
- Catalog of an exhibition held at Museum of Contemporary Art, Chicago, June 26-Sep. 5, 2004, at Stephan Weiss Studio, New York, Mar. 1-31, 2005, and at Naples Museum of Art, Naples, Fla., Apr. 17-July 31, 2005., Featuring ten international designers' creative endeavors of art and design; providing an opportunity to examine the work of fashion designers who parallel artists in their conceptual approaches., Participating designers: Walter Van Beirendonck, Boudicca, Hussein Chalayan, Li Edelkoort, Maison Martin Margiela, Raf Simmons, Under Cover, A. F. Vandevorst, Viktor & Rolf, Bernhard Willhelm., Includes biographical sketches of the designers., Texts by Sylvia Chivaratanond, Frederic Bonnet, Caroline Evans, Gerdi Esch, Gillion Carrara, Li Edelkoort; the sheets featuring ten designers' fashion collections., The book and sheets held together with a rubberband; in a plastic zip-lock bag., and Colophon title.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 2772104