Experimental design : the chemistry of adhesives / by Dianne N. Epp
- Epp, Dianne N.
- Additional Titles:
- Chemistry of adhesives
- Middletown, OH : Terrific Science Press, Miami University Middletown, 
- Copyright Date:
- [Rev. ed.].
- Physical Description:
- xii, 75 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Partnership for the Advancement of Chemical Technology
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- PACT chemical technology resources
- ... "developed with the specific goal of enabling high school chemistry teachers to introduce their students to one of the important aspects of chemical engineering and technology: experimental design. Adhesives are used as a tool to illustrate the concept of experimental design, because they are both familiar and of interest ..." -foreword.
- Series editor: Mickey Sarquis.
Developed by the Partnership for the Advancement of Chemical Technology (PACT) with funding from the National Science Foundation Advanced Technological Education Initiative.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Action Note:
- committed to retain 20170930 20430101 HathiTrust https://www.hathitrust.org/shared_print_program
View MARC record | catkey: 2773988