Forces of nature [videorecording] / a film by National Geographic and Graphic Films Corp. ; directed by George Casey ; written by Mose Richards
- [Burbank, Calif.] : Warner Home Video, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (40 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 bonus videodisc (sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.)
- Additional Creators:
- Bacon, Kevin, 1958-
Casey, George (George V.)
National Geographic Society (U.S.)
Graphic Films Corp
- Language Note:
- Experience the awesome spectacle of earthquakes, volcanoes, and severe storms as National Geographic cameras travel the world, venturing to the very brink of erupting volcanoes, into the paths of deadly pyroclastic flows, along massive fault lines, and aboard vehicles barreling toward massive tornados, all in the pursuit of scientific knowledge. Stunning visual footage and a powerful soundtrack bring natural disasters to life like never before."
- Audience Notes:
- Not rated.
- "Bonus" videodisc consists of segments from the DVD "National Geographic's most amazing feats".
Special features: 20 minute "Making of" featurette; photo gallery.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Narrator, Kevin Bacon.
- Technical Details:
- DVD, Region 1, Dolby surround 5.1.
View MARC record | catkey: 2776099