Fifty years of college choice : social, political and institutional influences on the decision-making process / Jillian Kinzie [and others].
- Kinzie, Jillian (Jillian L.)
- [Indianapolis, Ind.] : Lumina Foundation for Education, 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 66 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Lumina Foundation for Education new agenda series ; vol. 5, no. 3
- Executive summary -- Introduction -- College choice before World War II : setting the stage -- The 1940s and 1950s : shifts in thought on who should attend college -- The 1960s and mid-1970s : legislative action influences college admissions -- The mid-1970s through the 1980s : competition and constrained resources -- The 1990s and beyond : greater accountability and changing demographics -- Summary : 50 years of college choice -- Anticipating the future -- Tables -- References -- Endnotes -- About the authors.
- Title from cover., "September 2004.", and Description based on surrogate.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 54-63).
- Action Note:
- committed to retain 20170930 20430101 HathiTrust https://www.hathitrust.org/shared_print_program
View MARC record | catkey: 2776877