Panel data : theory and applications / Badi H. Baltagi, editor
- Heidelberg : Physica-Verlag, 2004.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 380 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Baltagi, Badi H. (Badi Hani)
- Studies in empirical economics
- Analyzing the effect of dynamically assigned treatments using duration models, binary treatment models, and panel data models / J.H. Abbring and G.J. van den Berg -- Convenient estimators for the panel probit model : further results / W. Greene -- Simulation-based inference in dynamic panel probit models : an application to health / P. Contoyannis, A.M. Jones and N. Rice -- Maximum-likelihood based inference in the two-way random effects model with serially correlated time effects / S. Karlsson and J. Skoglund -- Testing poolability in a system of dynamic regressions with nonspherical disturbances / M.J.G. Bun -- Tobin q : forecast performance for hierarchical Bayes, shrinkage, heterogeneous and homogeneous panel data estimators / B.H. Baltagi, G. Bresson and A. Pirotte -- The effect of uncertainty on UK investment authorisation : homogeneous vs heterogeneous estimators / C. Driver ... [et al.] -- Reinterpreting the performance of immigrant wages from panel data / D. Hum and W. Simpson -- Inflation and growth : explaining a negative effect / M. Gillman, M.N. Harris and L. Mátyás -- Efficiency measurement using a latent class stochastic frontier model / L. Orea and S.C. Kumbhakar -- Productivity and technical change : measurement and testing / S.C. Kumbhakar -- Modeling corner solutions with panel data : application to the industrial energy demand in France / R. Chakir, A. Bousquet and N. Ladoux -- The European community household panel : a review / F. Peracchi -- Nonlinearity in dynamic adjustment : semiparametric estimation of panel labor supply / T.J. Kniesner and Qi Li -- Estimation of technical inefficiency effects using panel data and doubly heteroscedastic stochastic production frontiers / K. Hadri, C. Guermat and J. Whittaker -- The proper panel econometric specification of the gravity equation : a three-way model with bilateral interaction effects / P. Egger and M. Pfaffermayr -- Employer-supported training in Canada and its impact on mobility and wages / D. Parent -- A panel cointegration approach to the investment-saving correlation / T. Ho -- Estimating the employment effects of education for disabled workers in Norway / A. Aakvik -- New insights on earning trends across skill groups and industries in West Germany / B. Fitzenberger and C. Kurz.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 2777279