Global health : U.S. AIDS coordinator addressing some key challenges to expanding treatment, but others remain : report to the Chairman, Subcommittee on Foreign Operations, Export Financing, and Related Programs, Committee on Appropriations, House of Representatives
- Corporate Author:
- United States. General Accounting Office
- Additional Titles:
- U.S. AIDS coordinator addressing some key challenges to expanding treatment, but others remain
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. General Accounting Office, 
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations. Subcommittee on Foreign Operations, Export Financing, and Related Programs
- Title from title screen (viewed on Sept. 20, 2004).
Paper version available from: U.S. General Accounting Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2004. 1 microfiches : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from GPO Access web site. Address as of 9/20/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=gao&docid=f:d04784.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 2778621