Charges Against H. V. Boynton [microform] : hearings before the United States House Select Committee To Investigate Charges Against H. V. Boynton, Forty-Eighth Congress, first session, on Feb. 16, 20, 21, 23, Mar. 1, 4-6, 11, 12, 14, 1884
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Select Committee To Investigate Charges Against H. V. Boynton
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1884.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 398 pages ; cm.
- Investigates the charge that H. V. Boynton, correspondent of the Cincinnati Commercial Gazette, made a corrupt proposal to J. Warren Keifer, Speaker of the House, in support of the McGarrahan claim in California.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1971. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part I
View MARC record | catkey: 2778857